As usual I went missing after i Appeared in February. Without giving any more excuses, I wanted to say I have started working on My Alphabet Craft Challenge . I hope to accomplish 26 New crafts in 26 odd weeks remaining this year.
I have a Few Crafts Planned in a spreadsheet That looks something like this
The First Alphabet of the English Language being A, I was looking at Making something with Air Dry Clay Immediately.
I Use the “Shiplakar” Brand From Pedilite.
I don’t have much experience with Airdry Clay and this is my first experiment with this Medium .
For this particular Project, I used a scrap piece of wood as my Base. Using Madhubani for the Art form , I used the airdry Clay for creating the lines
and used Acrylic Colors to fill in .
This key holder is a gift for my FiSHY loving Sister
I finished the same with Acrylic colors and bejeweled the eye with a kundan and Done!!
I Am rather Happy with the experiment .